Agar.io is a pretty straightforward game to learn how to play. You start with a very tiny orb, and must consume smaller orbs in order to increase your size. In a short amount of time you are big enough to consume other player’s orbs. From there the game shifts into a continuos game of cat-and-mouse as you chase the smaller orbs around while avoiding the larger ones.
All in all, Agar.io is a very simple game. With that said, there are a number of Agar.io tips, cheats, and strategies that players can take into the game that are sure to help their overall survivability, and decrease their odds of being absorbed by other players.
How To Change The Player Skin in Agar.io?
As you play Agar.io you may see other players with some neat skins zipping around the play field. From American flags, to alien faces, there are a bunch of cool skins for players to use in the game.
To use a skin, you simply have to change your name to one of the following terms:
Credit to the r/agario sub-reddit for the word list.
- You can split your orbs in order to try and quickly absorb smaller, faster orbs around you. However, it takes time to reform your whole orb, after a split, so be cautious of splitting when larger opponents are lurking around.
- Always gauge the size of your prey before you target it with a split-grab. I’d advise that unless you are 100% certain that you’ll instantly absorb the other orb, to refrain from gambling, and risking splitting into a smaller cell, just to have your prey absorb your split up orbs.
- Keep in mind that splitting can be used as an escape mechanism. If you find yourself about to be absorbed, you can split and run away with the half which you jettisoned out. Think of it as a little escape pod.
- There are green, spiky orbs floating around throughout the play field. These will forcibly split any orbs that come into contact with it. When you’re tiny, use these obstacles to shelter yourself from larger players. Stay close to them and venture out to snatch up any idle non-player orbs that respawn in the vicinity.
- The play field in Agar.io isn’t infinite, there are walls to box the players in. Use the walls and corners to your advantage. Corner a player and just when they think they might make a breakaway, split and cut off their path entirely.
Kredit - gamezebo.com